Special Programs And Services

Community Service

Supervised Probation Cases

Persons on probation (either Direct or Indirect Supervision) must receive a referral from the Special Programs and Services Bureau. Click Here for a copy of the referral..

Unsupervised Cases

Persons that are not under the Department's Supervision must Click Here to be directed to the appropriate agency.