Esta página se puede ver en español usando la función de traducción en la parte inferior de la página

The City's Affordable Housing Programs accept applications from contractors interested in bidding on small to medium-sized residential projects, including: 


General Housing Project Contractors

To bid, a contractor must hold a B-2 and/or a C-3 license (HVAC contractors must hold a C-21 license). Small businesses, minority and women-owned businesses are strongly encouraged to participate in City contracting opportunities. 

View the list of requirements and complete the application.

For questions or additional information, please contact Nicole Pinch at 702-267-2010 or

Landscaping Contractors

View the list of requirements and complete the application..

For questions or additional information, please contact Nicole Pinch at 702-267-2010 or by email at

Section 3 Business Concerns

Many of the City's projects are at least partially funded through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). HUD Section 3 requires that economic opportunities created with HUD financial assistance for housing and community development programs shall, to the greatest extent feasible, be given to low and very-low income persons, particularly those who are recipients of government assistance for housing, and to businesses that provide economic opportunities for those persons. To promote the goals of HUD Section 3, the City may provide bid preference to qualified Section 3 Business Concerns (contractors) on certain covered projects. A copy of the City's Section 3 Policy & Procedures Manual is available here.