Official Payments, the service provider, charges a convenience
fee for payment processing. You will be transferred to their website
to complete the transaction.
STOP!! READ THIS: If the Judge has already fined you for the violation, then use this link to make your payment.
Please allow several weeks for the Court to receive your citation from the Police Department.
- You may pay your Traffic citation in full from the time the Court receives the citation until one day BEFORE your scheduled court date or after your court date until a warrant is issued.
- YOU CANNOT PAY ON YOUR COURT DATE.
- You may not pay online if you wish to plead NOT GUILTY to any charge on the citation.
- You will need your citation number to make your payment. If you do not have your citation number, you may look it up via the court's electronic records.
You MUST appear at the Court location, date, and time indicated if:
- You are a Juvenile.
- Your charge has a "Mandatory Appearance" requirement.
- You wish to plead NOT GUILTY to any charge on the citation.
- You wish to show valid documents for violations such as no insurance, registration, driver's license, or equipment repair.
Traffic School Options:
You are eligible to request traffic school for any moving violation when you make your payment if you do not have a Commercial Driver's License. CDL Drivers are prohibited by 49 CFR 384.226 from attending traffic school to have charges reduced or speeds altered.
- You may attend 1st level traffic school if you have not attended traffic school in the last 12 months.
- You may attend 2nd level Repeat Offender's Traffic School if you have attended traffic school in the last 12 months.
If you return your Traffic School completion certificate to the Henderson Municipal Court by the due date given at the time of payment and make all future payments on time, your violation will be amended to a non-moving violation and will not be reported to the Department of Motor Vehicles. If you decide to pay online, this is your only opportunity to request Traffic School for this citation.
After you have entered a plea, you may Traffic Safety School Information.
You may select a payment plan of $100 per month, however, there is an additional $50 setup fee for this option and you must pay a minimum of $150 today. Note: If you have an existing payment plan with the court, this case will be added to your existing plan. You will be required to make the payments in the amount originally ordered by the Judge.
|| A $25 SERVICE CHARGE WILL BE ASSESSED ON ALL RETURNED ITEMS AND MAY RESULT IN A WARRANT ISSUED FOR THE DEFENDANT.
IMPORTANT: You will receive an e-mail to the address you provide with a receipt of your payment. Please keep this e-mail as your receipt of payment.