For your safety, and the safety of our employees, all visitors to the Henderson Justice Facility are required to:
- Wear a Face Covering
- Practice Social Distancing (6-feet apart)
Online Payment Options
I want to pay a Traffic Citation (you haven't been to court or an attorney hasn't negotiated it for you)
- I want to pay a Parking Citation (you haven't been to court or an attorney hasn't negotiated it for you)
- I want to make a Payment On My Fine or Work Program Balance (you have already been assessed a fine by the court)
- I want to Pay My Warrant for Failure to Pay or Failure to Appear/Traffic (for all other warrant types, please contact the Court at 702-267-3370 to discuss your options)
- If you receive an error message in red, double check that you have selected the correct payment option (if your case has already been resolved, select the 3rd option above)
- Enter any names in ALL CAPS exactly as they appear on your court case
- Enter Date of Birth _ _/_ _/_ _ (two digits for the month, two digits for the day, and two digits for the year, using the slash that shares the same key on the keyboard as the "?")
If you have a warrant, submit a Pro Per Motion for judicial review. NOTE: If you use webmail the Submit Button will not work. Please complete the form, save to the local computer and then attach to an email and send to HMCLegalFiling@cityofhenderson.com.
To submit an attorney motion or legal filing, email HMCLegalFiling@cityofhenderson.com.
To submit updated contact information (mailing address, email address, cell phone number and service provider) to allow the Court to contact you directly about your case(s), email HMCCS@cityofhenderson.com.
Additional inquiries may be made by emailing HMCCS@cityofhenderson.com or by calling the Court at 702-267-3300.