The Henderson Pavilion strives to provide excellent service to all its guests, including those with disabilities and special needs, and is compliant with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA).
- 25 handicap seats are available in the fixed seating area. For safety reasons, handicap seating is not available in the lawn section.
- Elevator and ramps provide easy access to seating.
- Ushers area always available to provide assistance.
- Service animals are welcome.
- Designated parking is available for guests with disabilities. These spaces are limited to vehicles displaying current state-issued disability placards and license plates.
For more information and to purchase ADA accessible seating, please call the Box Office during normal business hours at 702-267-4TIX (4849).
"Great sound system, seats, accessibility!"
- Patron of Smash Mouth concert at the Henderson Pavilion