- I’ve forgotten my user name or password.
If you do not remember your user name or password, please try signing in and then you will be directed to click on a link to have your password emailed to you or to contact our office.
- Once I've requested an account, how long will it take to become active?
Account approvals may take up to three business days to process. When your account is approved, you will receive two emails; one with your username and one with your password.
- I’m having problems accessing my account, establishing my account or viewing classes.
For information or assistance, contact the recreation facility offering the activity, email us at COHRecOnline@cityofhenderson.com, or call 702-267-4122, 6:30am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
Duplicate households can create a problem so if you are having difficulty logging in or if you are unsure if you already have an account, contact us by phone or email.
- How do I create an account to register online?
You can create an account online or in person at one of our recreation centers. To demonstrate proof of residency, a government-issued ID and physical address is required. A PO box is considered a non-resident (outside of Clark County). You must show proof of residency in person at one of our recreation centers to change this status. Anyone providing false information to register at resident rates will be denied registration and/or dropped from the program with no refund.
- How do I add a family member after I’ve created a household account?
Visit a recreation center or call 702-267-4122 to make changes to your account.
- The online registration system enables you to:
• Browse our activity listings
• Search for activities by type, age range, location, and other criteria
• Look up details about any activity - prices, dates, times, locations, or even current enrollment numbers.
• Enroll in most classes and activities
• Check on class availability.
• Be added to a waitlist (if available) if an activity is full
• Reprint receipts
• Reload a FunCard
• Complete a class evaluation.
- The system will not allow you to:
• Register individuals from other households
• Register children who do not meet the specific requirements for a class (such as minimum age requirements).
• Request a refund.
• Transfer to another class. If you accidentally signed up for the wrong class or decide to change a class, contact the recreation center where your class is being held or email us.
- Can I search for a class if I know the activity name or activity number?
Yes. If you know the class number, simply select Search > Activity > Search by Number, then type in the activity number of the class. Click Search. Selecting Search > Activity > Advanced Search gives you the option of searching by activity number, name, keywords in the class title, dates and times.
- Can I register for a class that has already started?
If a class has already started, it may no longer be available for online registration. Contact the location where the class is being held to find out if online registration is still available.
- My child is not within a program's posted age requirements.
If a participant does not meet the posted age requirements, online registration is not available. However, you may contact the recreation center where the program is held to obtain the instructor’s approval, if applicable.
- How can I pay for classes online?
Online we accept FunCards, credit cards (VISA, MasterCard, Discover) and debit cards (VISA, MasterCard). Registration will not be complete until payment is made. It is always a good idea to print a receipt and bring it with you to your first class. This is your proof of registration should the participant's name inadvertently be omitted on a class roster.
- Will the online transaction be secure?
Payments are processed with the highest level of security by a worldwide Internet payment processor. If you have any pop-up blockers installed, you will need to disable them or make City of Henderson online registration a trusted site: https://web2.vermontsystems.com/wbwsc/nvhendersonwt.wsc/splash.html?InterfaceParameter=WebTrac. If you do not, you won't be able to receive receipts or view all pages properly. The City of Henderson has taken all of the necessary precautions to ensure that this is a secure site, similar to any other e-commerce site on the Internet.
- Multiple charges for one registration appear on my credit card statement. Why am I being charged so many times?
Each time the “submit” button is clicked, your credit card will have a pending charge, so it is important that you only click that button only once.
- What is your refund policy?
For complete details about our refund policy, visit refund policy.
- Can I apply a credit on my account toward payment for online registration?
Yes. If you have a credit on your account, it will automatically be applied to your total cost for that transaction during checkout. If you have questions about using your credit, email at COHRecOnline@cityofhenderson.com or call 702-267-4122 during regular business hours, 6:30am-6pm, Monday-Friday.
- Why does the billing address have to match the address on my online account?
We use the Address Verification System (AVS) to verify address information for credit card processing security reasons.
- Can I pay using a credit card that is not in the name of the online account holder?
No, the name on the credit card must match the name of the online account holder.
- Who will use my personal information?