Henderson Restaurant Response Grant: Directive 35
If your Henderson restaurant has been impacted by COVID-19, you may be eligible to receive financial assistance.
APPLICATION OPENS DECEMBER 1, 2020 AT 10AM
Application & Award Details:
• $10,000 grants will be awarded to 100 eligible restaurants
• First come, first served
• Application available 12/1 at 10am
• Application closes 12/4 at 5pm or once 200 applications are received
• Restaurants located in Henderson which must make modifications to continue operations as a result of Directive 35, Section 16.
• Restaurants must have a City of Henderson mailing address (No PO Box) or provide proof of Henderson restaurant operation.
• Restaurants that have received City of Henderson Small Business Recovery Grants from rounds 1-3 are eligible for this grant, not to exceed a cumulative total of $50,000.
Eligible expenses may include:
• new seating and/or tables for social distancing
• seating modifications (signs or dividers)
• staggered business model expenses (employee or disinfection expenses)
• modification for pre-package food requirements
• outdoor seating including heating
• lighting or tent structures
• entrance monitoring stations
• fixed seating
• redesign of indoor or outdoor space for social distancing at 25% occupancy
• reservation system
• materials, dividers or signage for closed areas
• outside waiting area
• costs of redesign
All modifications must be compliant with City of Henderson standards.
Questions? Please call 702-267-1756.
ZoomGrants Technical Support: firstname.lastname@example.org