ELECTRONIC APPLICATION SUBMITTAL
Change to the application submittal process
Since the City of Henderson is closed to the public until May 4, 2020, and will not accept any dropped off submittals, if you would like to submit an entitlement application, here is the process:
You must email the completed application and required information to: email@example.com.
- All files need to be legible and submitted in a PDF format.
- We can accept up to 25MB per email.
- If your files are larger than that, email us and we can send you a link to the City’s FTP site to upload the files for submittal.
Once we receive it:
- Staff will review for completeness.
- Your application is NOT accepted until it is reviewed by staff.
- If accepted, we will send the application number and invoice.
- Application payments would need to be made electronically through DSC Online.
- Enter your Application number and click, “search”.
- Follow the steps to make payment of your application.
NEW Citizen Access Portal!
To make application processing easier and quicker, consider pre-registering your contact information in the Citizen Access Portal, which will provide you with access to application information including fees, comments/revisions and meeting dates!