Code Enforcement

Abandoned or Junk Vehicles

junk_vehicleIt is a violation of the Property Maintenance Code (PMC) to have inoperative or unregistered vehicles, or parts of vehicles, on private property in public view. Minor repair work can be done as long as it does not exceed 72 hours.

View Section 15.12.030.B 3 of the Henderson Municipal Code, which addresses abandoned and junk vehicles or report a violation.

If the vehicles or vehicle parts are on City right-of-way, contact the Parking Division of the Henderson Police Department.