Visiting City Hall? Enter from Basic Rd.
Due to construction on Water Street, the main entrance to City Hall is currently closed.
Please use the entrance located on Basic Street, near the parking garage. See map and picture below for more information.
Passport Application Processing
As a full-service Passport Application Acceptance facility, the Office of the City Clerk assists with:
- Application processing
- Mailing and tracking
The Office of the City Clerk is experienced with complex applications (e.g., delayed birth, birth abroad). Please complete and print a Passport Application Form prior to your visit.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Passports are processed by the U.S. Department of State. The Office of the City Clerk performs in-person application review and acceptance before forwarding your documents to the U.S. Department of State for processing.
If you have/had a U.S. passport and meet certain requirements, you may renew your passport without appearing in person at a passport acceptance facility. Please call 702-267-1418 for additional information about passport renewal eligibility and processes.
Standard service is currently taking 10-12 weeks from the date of application. Expedited service is currently taking 4-6 weeks from the date of application and costs an additional $60.
Check Your Application Status
You can check your application processing status on the Department of State website 7-10 business days after you submitted your passport application.
Please contact the Office of the City Clerk at 702-267-1400 or email firstname.lastname@example.org regarding passport application services. For other passport and travel information, please visit the U.S. Department of State's Bureau of Consular Affairs.
Processing is available
7:30 am-4:30 pm
Doors open at 7:30 am
No appointment needed
Henderson City Hall
240 South Water Street
Office of the City Clerk
Passport Photos Available: $12
Important Passport Photo Information
- Pupils and irises must be clearly visible
- Full face must be visible and free of shadows
- Hair must not obscure the face
- Glasses must be removed even if glasses are routinely worn
- Uniforms, such as military or police, must not be worn
- Religious clothing worn daily may be worn, but must not obscure the face
- No hats or head coverings, except for religious purposes. A signed statement regarding religious headgear must be requested
- Photo must not show head phones or a wireless device, such us Bluetooth headset or earbuds