• Inappropriate behavior will not be tolerated. Please see the
Participant Code of Conduct for further information (below).
• Weapons of any kind are not permitted. This includes toy
weapons for show and tell.
• Skateboards and Rollerblades are not permitted unless specified
for an event. Participants must remove wheels from roller-shoes
during program time.
• Have fun!
Participant Code of Conduct
The City of Henderson has developed rules governing behavior in
order to ensure all participants’ safety and enjoyment. Participants
are expected to display appropriate behavior at all times. They
must accomplish this by showing respect to all other participants
and staff, refraining from using inappropriate language and
gestures, refraining from causing bodily harm and showing respect
for equipment, supplies and facilities. If inappropriate behavior is
displayed, city policies will address these behaviors. We reserve
the right to suspend participants at any time when we determine
their behavior endangers the safety of themselves or others.
Examples of Inappropriate Behavior:
• Non-compliance: Failure to comply with directions or requests.
• Harm to self: Physically harming/injuring self.
• Stealing: Removing property belonging to others, the city or other
facilities without permission.
• Misuse/damage of property: Improper care of items that belong
to the city, site location or items belonging to another person.
• Inappropriate language/actions: The use of foul or unkind words,
inappropriate gestures/actions toward participants, staff, or
• Harm to others: Threatening individuals and physically striking
or injuring another person (staff or participant) through an