Once on-site, the participant must carry the fast-acting medication
while taking part in the program or activity. They must be capable
of self-administering the medication should the need arise. Please be
aware that staff members are not required to administer any fast-acting
medication for any participant.
In the event of a medical emergency requiring the use of fast-acting
medication, staff will call 911 immediately and the parent or
guardian as soon as possible.
Site Rules & Code of Conduct
• Safety is our priority. Participants are not permitted to leave
their assigned group without a staff leader and must be signed
out according to program procedures upon exiting the program.
• Appropriate attire is required to attend (see page 6).
• Do not arrive prior to the program’s start time as no supervision
• Always remember to update your emergency information and
personal information on forms (address changes, telephone
numbers – work, home, emergency, cellular – and individuals
authorized to pick up your child). Any omissions to your
emergency form require a new form to be filled out; changes
cannot be crossed off to your existing form.
• Respect instructors, leaders, yourself, and others.
• Respect property, both site and equipment. Games and
equipment are to be cared for and put away after each use. We
reserve the right to compensation for property and equipment
replacement if not used properly by the participant.
• Gum is not allowed in any facility.
• At the end of the program, please be prompt when picking up
your child. Late charges will apply.
• The City of Henderson is not responsible for lost or stolen items.
Please leave personal items at home.
• Children’s personal cellular phones must be turned off and
placed in a backpack upon arrival. Should you need to contact
your child, call Valley View Recreation Center at 702-267-4146
• Participants may not bring toys or electronic games/devices to