Welcome to the Henderson Police Department Online Police Reporting System. If this is an Emergency please call 911. Using this online citizen police report system allows you to submit a report immediately and print a copy of the police report for free. Please confirm the following to find out if online citizen police report filing is right for you:
If the statements above are all true, you are ready to file your report online. Please make sure to turn off your pop-up blocking software before filing the report. If any of the statements above are false, please look at our Online Citizen Police Report Frequently Asked Questions section.
- This is not an Emergency.
- This incident occurred within the Henderson City limits. If you live within the City of Henderson but the incident occurred outside the City of Henderson, please file a report with the jurisdiction where the incident occurred.
- The suspect(s) are unknown. If you know who the suspect is or have information that can identify the suspect, you must file a report in person.
- This did not occur on a state freeway.
- This did not occur on Clark County School District property.
- This did not occur on a State of Nevada College property.
Upon completion of this report process you will:
- See the words: "Your online police report has been submitted" showing that your police report is complete.
- Be given a police report case number.
- Be able to print a copy of the police report to keep for your records.
- All cases filed using the Citizens Online Police Reporting System will be reviewed.
- Upon review for required information, your report will be closed. If further information is required, you will be contacted. If you do not respond in a timely manner, your report will automatically purge.
- Filing a false police report is a crime. Violators will be prosecuted per N.R.S. 207.280
Using the Henderson Police Department Police Online Citizen Reporting System you can report the following incidents (please choose one):