Parks and Recreation
Throw down a few tricks at the City of Henderson's skate parks. These recreational areas are for skaters and BMXers to enjoy as they develop and refine their skills.
For more information, choose a location:
Skate park rules
These facilities are for the use and enjoyment of everyone. They are
non-supervised facilities and it is up to you, as users, to see that these
facilities are kept clean and free of graffiti, stickers, and vandalism, and
that all users follow posted rules. With everyone's help and
cooperation, these facilities can remain open and available for everyone to
Failure to follow these rules may result in expulsion from the facility
or closure of the skate park. Closure of a facility due to vandalism can
up to one week.
- Only skateboards, inline skates and bicycles are allowed for use in the
- Motorized vehicles are prohibited.
- All users must wear proper safety gear, including helmets, elbow
pads, and knee pads. Shirts and shoes are required.
- An adult must accompany anyone under the age of 13.
- The following are prohibited: alcohol consumption (HMC 8.40.010), drug
use, tobacco products, disruptive behavior, and profanity or abusive
- Additional obstacles or material (such as ramps or jumps) may not be used
at the facility.
- No graffiti, accelerants, or stickers permitted.
- Do not skate or ride on curbs, driveways, or stairs in the park.
- Spectators must stay off the skating surfaces.
- No glass containers are allowed in the skate park area.
- No food or drinks (other than water) are allowed inside the skate
- All participants must skate/ride safely at all times and avoid
collisions with others.
- Any formally organized events or demonstrations must have prior written
permission from the Parks and Recreation Department Sports office at (702) 267-5717.
- It is your responsibility to look before you ride. Do not use this
facility if a hazardous condition exists. Skate parks are closed and
unavailable for use any time surfaces are wet or covered with debris.
Please report any damage, vandalism, or hazardous condition by calling (702) 267-5717.
- Facility users must abide by all other rules and regulations applicable
to City parks. (HMC 8.99.030)