Labor Day Holiday Closures for City of Henderson
August 06, 2014
FOR IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE
PLEASE CONTACT KATHY BLAHA, (702) 267-2052
Henderson, Nev. – Henderson City Hall and Municipal Court will be closed Monday, September 1 in observance of Labor Day. Police, fire and emergency services will continue to work regular schedules.
All online payment services will be available. Residents may also report problems or share a comment any day or hour using Contact Henderson, available at cityofhenderson.com.
Holiday hours and closures of recreation and pool facilities are as follows:
Open 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
• Black Mountain Aquatic Complex
• BMI Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Henderson Multigenerational Activity Pool
• Silver Springs Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Wells Outdoor Swimming Pool
• Whitney Ranch Activity Pool
Open 7 a.m. – 2 p.m.
• Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
Pool and recreation facilities closed on Monday, September 1
• Black Mountain Recreation Center
• Downtown Recreation Center
• Downtown Senior Center
• Henderson Multigenerational Center
• Henderson Multigenerational Competition Pool
• Henderson Multigenerational Indoor Pool
• Heritage Park Aquatic Complex
• Heritage Park Senior Facility
• Silver Springs Recreation Center
• Sports Office
• Valley View Recreation Center
• Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
# # #
About City of Henderson: Incorporated in 1953, Henderson is Nevada’s second largest city with nearly 280,000 residents. Henderson is a premier city, nationally recognized for its stunning parks, trails, master-planned communities, outstanding quality of life and patriotic past. Recognized as one of America’s Best Places to Live (MONEY and Liveability.com), one of America’s Best Cities (Business Week), one of the top six safest cities in America (Forbes, InsuranceProviders.com, Law Street Media, Movato.com), and a Bicycle Friendly Community (League of American Bicyclists), Henderson is a progressive and vibrant city committed to maintaining premier amenities and services for all who chose to live, learn, work and play in Henderson…a place to call home.
# # #