Labor Day Holiday Closures for City of Henderson
August 15, 2013
FOR IMMEDIATE NEWS RELEASE
PLEASE CONTACT KATHY BLAHA, (702) 267-2052
Henderson, Nev. – Henderson City Hall, Henderson Municipal Court and the Henderson Convention Center will be closed Monday, September 2 in observance of Labor Day. Police, fire and emergency services will continue to work regular schedules.
All online payment services will be available. Residents may also report problems or share a comment any day or hour using Contact Henderson, available at cityofhenderson.com.
Holiday hours and closures of recreation and pool facilities are as follows:
Open 5 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Black Mountain Recreation Center
- Henderson Multigenerational Recreation Center
- Henderson Multigenerational Competition Pool
- Henderson Multigenerational Indoor Pool
- Heritage Park Aquatic Complex
- Heritage Park Senior Facility
- Whitney Ranch Indoor Pool
Open 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Black Mountain Aquatic Complex
- BMI Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Henderson Multigenerational Activity Pool
- Silver Springs Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Wells Outdoor Swimming Pool
- Whitney Ranch Activity Pool
Open 8 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Sports office (298 Arroyo Grande Blvd.)
Open 6 a.m.-2 p.m.
- Henderson Bird Viewing Preserve
- Downtown Recreation Center
- Downtown Senior Center
- Silver Springs Recreation Center
- Valley View Recreation Center
- Whitney Ranch Recreation Center
# # #
About City of Henderson: Incorporated in 1953, Henderson is Nevada’s second largest city with more than 270,000 residents. Henderson is a premier city, nationally recognized for its stunning parks, trails, master-planned communities, outstanding quality of life and patriotic past. Celebrating the city’s 60th anniversary in 2013, Henderson has been recognized as one of America’s Best Places to Live (MONEY: 2012, 2008, 2006), one of America’s Best Cities (Business Week), and the Second Safest City in America (Forbes). Henderson is a progressive and vibrant city committed to maintaining premier amenities and services for all who chose to live, learn, work and play in Henderson…a place to call home.
# # #