Contact Henderson

Get Adobe Reader
Adobe® Reader® is required to view PDF files.

Neighborhood Services

Contractor looking at an architectual drawingContractors

The City's Affordable Housing Programs accept applications from contractors interested in bidding on small to medium-sized residential projects, including:

To bid, a contractor must hold a B-2 and/or a C-3 license (HVAC contractors must hold a C-21 license). Small businesses, minority and women-owned businesses are strongly encouraged to participate in City contracting opportunities.



General Housing Project Contractors

View the list of requirements and complete the application.

For questions or additional information, please contact Holly Van Leeuwen at (702) 267-2010 or by e-mail.


Weatherization Contractors

We will not be accepting Requests for Quotations (RFQs) from Weatherization Contractors at this time.



For questions or additional information, please contact Rita LeFever at (702) 267-2014 or by e-mail.


Section 3 Business Concerns

Many of the City's projects are at least partially funded through the US Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD). HUD Section 3 requires that economic opportunities created with HUD financial assistance for housing and community development programs shall, to the greatest extent feasible, be given to low and very-low income persons, particularly those who are recipients of government assistance for housing, and to businesses that provide economic opportunities for those persons. To promote the goals of HUD Section 3, the City may provide bid preference to qualified Section 3 Business Concerns (contractors) on certain covered projects. A copy of the City's Section 3 Policy & Procedures Manual is available here.