Housing Rehabilitation Program
- The City of Henderson will assist with a 0% interest deferred loan, not to exceed $45,000, to be paid back if you breach the contract within the five (5) year affordability period.
- Applicants must own and live in the home for a minimum of one (1) year.
- The home must be located within the City of Henderson.
- The home must be the applicant's primary residence.
- Homeowner must have clear title to the property.
- Eligibility is determined by income and number of people living in home.
- Homeowners must have less than $25,000 in cash or assets (not including their home, its furnishings, and two (2) vehicles).
For more information, please contact our office at 702-267-2000