ABC ETC. is a state-licensed preschool program designed for children between the ages of 3 and 5. Little Learners is a state-licensed, full-day preschool for children ages 4 and 5. Both are based at Valley View Recreation Center. The program runs concurrently with the Clark County School District’s 9-month calendar and is closed on school holidays and staff development days. Extended stay
Group activities and learning centers cover areas such as motor skills, music, singing, arts and crafts, and social interaction. To register any child in the program the age requirements listed below must be met (no exceptions). All participants must be toilet trained.
• Preschoolers must be 3 years old no later than the first day of the month you would like them to attend the Tuesday/Thursday class.
• Preschoolers must be 4 years old by September 30 of the current school district year before
they are permitted to enroll in/attend the Monday/Wednesday/Friday or Tuesday/Thursday
State law requires the following documents to be furnished before the student is allowed to attend class:
- A health statement signed by a physician/RN
- An updated photocopy of an official immunization record
- A completed registration form
- A completed youth participation form
- A copy of the child's birth certificate may be required
- Mail in registration: July 31-August 5, 2017
- Drop off registration: August 7-September 8, 2017, (or until classes are full) at Valley View Recreation Center
- Program begins: September 18, 2017
Download the 2017-2018 Preschool Registration Packet or pick up a copy at Valley View Recreation Center, 500 Harris St. Call 702-267-4060 if you have questions or need assistance with your packet.
Registration must be postmarked on or after July 29, 2017. Be sure to include copies of all required documents. Tuition payments can be made after notice of enrollment.