La Jolla Beach Day
Get ready for a day of fun in the sun La Jolla’s grandeur is nowhere more evident than along its coastline, where you'll find some of the most breathtaking beaches in California. A long, wide beach with soft sand, clean water and gentle waves, La Jolla Shores is an ideal spot for families, whether your interest is sunbathing, swimming, surfing or seals. Enjoy the surf and sand as well as shopping and scenery. Youth 17 and under must be accompanied by an adult. Price includes round-trip transportation. Depart at 2am from HPSF; 2:30am from HMGC. Depart La Jolla by 7pm. Register by June 15, 2018. Ages 3+
Saturday, June 23
Six Flags Magic Mountain
Play all day at the park that has 12 thrilling roller coasters and rides like the Viper, Ninja, Goliath, and Batman the Ride. Prices include round-trip transportation, and entrance to the park. Departs at 3am from HPSF, 3:30pm from HMGC. Children must be accompanied by a registered parent/guardian. Teens 13+ may travel unescorted if registered by a parent/guardian. Register by July 6, 2018. Ages 3+
Saturday, July 14
Get ready for a day of shopping, hiking, golf, relaxing and sightseeing, including London Bridge, one of Arizona’s most popular attractions. Price includes round-trip transportation. Youth 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Depart 6am from HPSF; 6:30am from HMGC. Depart Lake Havasu by 8pm Register by July 13, 2018. Ages 3+
Saturday, July 21
Join us for a deep-sea fishing trip off the coast of San Diego in Mexican waters. Fish aboard Seaforth Sportfishing’s 75-ft. boat “San Diego” equipped with the latest electronics. Price includes bait, rod and reel, tackle, and fishing license. An adult must accompany participants under the age of 18. Depart July 27 from SSRC at 11pm. The boat leaves the wharf at 6am and returns to port by 6pm. Return to SSRC at 11pm on Saturday. Register by July 15, 2018. Ages 12+
Friday & Saturday, July 27-28
Grand Canyon South Rim
Explore the South Rim of the Grand Canyon on your own along with a variety of national park attractions, including museums, hiking, Yavapai Observation Station, Canyon View Plaza, and restaurants. Price includes round-trip transportation and entrance into the park. Youth 17 and under must be accompanied by a parent/guardian. Depart at 3am from HPSF; 3:30am from HMGC. Depart Arizona at 8pm. Register by August. 3, 2018. Ages 3+
Saturday, August 11
Travel to Sea World in San Diego and experience the wild Arctic up close with polar bears, beluga whales and other wildlife. Price includes round-trip transportation, all-day meal pass and unlimited use of all attractions. A parent/guardian must accompany children ages 3-13. Teens ages14-17 may travel unescorted if enrolled by a parent/guardian. Depart 2am from HPSF; 2:30am from HMGC. Register by August, 17, 2018. Ages 3+
Saturday, August 25
- Registration is open and ongoing for all excursions. Reserve your spot today! Register in person at any recreation center, senior center or indoor pool, or online using the activity codes listed.
- If you need wheelchair accessible transportation, call us at least two weeks prior to the excursion at 702-267-4150.
- Children MUST be accompanied by a registered parent/guardian in order to participate. See each excursion description for details.
- Excursions may be canceled if minimum enrollment is not met by the registration deadlines listed.
- Excursion departure/arrival sites: Downtown Recreation Center (DRC), 105 W. Basic Rd., Heritage Park Senior Facility (HPSF), 300 S. Racetrack Rd., Henderson Multigenerational Center (HMGC), 250 Green Valley Pkwy., and Silver Springs Recreation Center, 1951 Silver Springs Pkwy. Return times are approximate.
Schedule subject to change or cancellation without notice. Management reserves all rights.