The Henderson Fire Department can only accommodate fire station tours and school visits. You must give 30 days notice to schedule your event.
Event requests will be scheduled on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Event hours are between 10:30am and 5pm.
- There are a limited number of events that may be scheduled every month.
- If your scheduled event is preempted, because of training or other circumstances, we will contact you and reschedule.
- You will be notified as soon as the request is approved or if there needs to be a date change.
During the event:
- All fire stations are on an ON-CALL status, all day, which means that they must respond to an emergency call, even during the station tour or school visit.
- During a station tour, if crews receive a call for service, you will be escorted out of the station and to a safe place to watch the fire engine leave.
All other event requests:
- The Fire Department cannot accommodate birthday parties, grand openings, guest speaking requests, homeowner association events, block parties, harvest festivals, or commercial vendor requests.
Click here to submit an event request in Contact Henderson under Fire > Event Requests.