Cultural Arts & Tourism
200 S. Water St.
Henderson, NV 89015
Monday – Friday
7:30 am – 5:30 pm
The Henderson Events Plaza was completed in 2006. The Henderson Events Plaza, located adjacent to Henderson City Hall and the Henderson Convention Center, is Nevada’s first public outdoor events plaza.
- Encompasses 2.7 acres, with 60,000 square feet of programmable event space.
- Features include:
- 4,000-square-foot shaded canopy amphitheatre with seating for up to 400, tiered lawn seating for 200 and seating around the perimeter for an additional 200.
- The Patio featuring 4,000 square feet of open space with a shaded canopy.
- The Paseo Canopy features 22,000 square feet of shaded event space.
- An interactive dry deck water feature with bench seating and grassy area.
- The Veterans Memorial Wall, the only one of its kind in Southern Nevada.
- Full-service restroom facilities.
- Parking garage accommodating 400 vehicles.
- Strategically placed power distribution centers throughout, with an overall electrical capacity of 1,000 amps.
- Ability to be fully lit for evening events.