- Created and amended by a property owner and/or developer
- Must meet or exceed City sign code standards
- Set approved sign sizes, locations and numbers of all free standing and building wall signs allowed
- Set approved font colors, style, minimum and maximum letter heights and lines of copy
Master Sign Plan Application
DSC Online Permit Tracking: Use Permit Type CMSP & permit# (i.e. T201100554)
Master Sign Plan & Permit Online Search and Record Request
MSP and other entitlement files are now available online. Before submitting a records request, go to firstname.lastname@example.org and click on Plan and Search. If you cannot find the file following the directions below, please go to the Contact Us icon on this webpage to submit a request. Record requests are sent electronically within 5 business days. Be sure to review the master sign plan before submitting your permit application. To amend a master sign plan, contact Community Development at 702-267-1500 for more information about process and timelines.
- Go to email@example.com to search for the MSP under the Plan tab.
- Enter the address or file number and then Search. Scroll down to see the entitlement files.
- If nothing returns, then click here for the Master Sign Plan & Permit Record Request link.
- Select the "Records Request" topic.
- Select the "Planning Applications/Entitlements/Master Sign Plans" subtopic
- Click the "Next" button at the upper right hand corner of the page.
- Provide contact information.
- Enter Records Request information, including address and parcel number.
For more information, contact Community Development at (702) 267-1500, Monday through Thursday from 7:30 am - 5:30 pm.