- Can I obtain legal advice from the City Attorney or have the City Attorney represent me in a legal proceeding?
No, the City Attorney is the legal adviser of the City Council and all officers of the City in matters respecting the affairs of the City. For questions involving private matters, consult a private attorney or a
legal services agency.
You can also contact the Clark County Lawyer Referral Service @ (702) 382-0504,
or if you are over 65, you can also contact the Senior Law Project @ (702)
- Whom can I speak to / how do I order discovery?
The Criminal Division of the City Attorney's Office handles discovery for all misdemeanor criminal cases prosecuted by the City of Henderson. To secure a copy of the report, please call (702) 267-1370.
- I need to speak to someone in the District Attorney's office.
The number for the
Clark County District Attorney is (702) 671-2500.
- I want to report graffiti. Who do I call?
The Graffiti Hot Line number is (702) 267-3220.
- Someone gave me a bad check. Who do I call to report this?
The Henderson Police Department investigates reports of bad checks received in the City of Henderson. You may contact the District Attorney's Office at
(702) 671-2700 or the Henderson Police Department at
- I need information about how to seal a record of a
misdemeanor conviction in Henderson Municipal Court.
pamphlet containing information about the process of sealing records can be
downloaded here, or obtained from the Criminal Division of the Henderson City Attorney's Office at
24 East Basic Road, Henderson. You may also call (702) 267-1370 to have
the pamphlet mailed.
- I am supposed to perform Community Service. To whom do I report completed hours?
Court Programs monitors compliance with Court ordered Community Service programs. Please call
- I want to report a crime.
To report a criminal matter, please contact the Henderson Police Department at
(702) 267-4555. This office is located at 223 Lead Street, Henderson, NV 89015. If it is an emergency, call 9-1-1.
- To what agency would I report child neglect?
Clark County Family and Youth Services handles complaints about neglect of children. The telephone number is
(702) 399-0081. The Clark County School District may also be of assistance. Call
- I am a defendant in a case and want to pay restitution. Whom do I contact?
The Criminal Division of the City Attorney's Office coordinates Restitution payments involving misdemeanor cases from the Henderson Municipal Court and schedules. The office is located at 24 E. Basic Road, Henderson, NV 89015. The telephone number is
- I am a victim and want to find out about restitution payments that I am owed. What department should I contact?
The Criminal Division of the City Attorney's Office coordinates Restitution payments involving misdemeanor cases from the Henderson Municipal Court. The office is located at 24 E. Basic Road, Henderson, NV 89015. The telephone number is
- My vehicle has been seized. How do I go about getting it returned to me?
Please call (702) 267-1200 for information about legal proceedings involving the seizure of vehicles.
- How can I learn more about traffic school; DUI school; and other classes offered by the Court Programs Division?
Please call the Court Programs Division (702) 267-1350.