15. Due to state health regulations, all food items brought to ABC
ETC./Little Learners for class parties must be store bought
and sealed. Home-baked items are not permitted and will be
· Please do not send any nuts, any type of nut butter,
coconut or foods containing nuts, nut butters or coconut or
food that has been processed in factories where nuts, nut
butters or coconut have been present.
· Holiday and birthday parties are a special time for
children, but can be difficult for children with food
allergies. When sending treats for parties, please read all
ingredients on the package and where/how the product
was processed to ensure no nut or coconut products are
in or have been processed where nuts or coconut has
been processed. Please send all treats in the original
16. ABC ETC./Little Learners/Camp View Time classes do not take
field trips and at no time are participants transported from the
17. Valley View Recreation Center is a non-smoking facility.
18. All preschool program staff are CPR-trained and certified.
19. An emergency evacuation plan is posted in preschool
classrooms. Copies are available upon request.
Our staff is carefully selected and placed at program locations
based on what is best for participants and the program. Many of
our staff members are college interns and college students. For
your child’s safety and enjoyment, staff is trained in positive child
discipline, emergency and safety procedures.
The obligation of our staff is to ensure a safe and fun environment
for your child. We do not have the ability to resolve custody issues
or to be mediators. We understand that children may come from
a situation where parents are separated, divorced or currently
seeking a divorce. These situations result in various custodial
arrangements. The City of Henderson is not able to interpret or