5. Please take your child to the restroom before coming to class.
6. To help your child grow and mature through this new
experience, assure them that you will return at the end of class.
You may have to work with the instructor as to your child’s
ability to let go of mommy and daddy and be happy to join in
7. If you wish to discuss something with the instructors, please do
not do so during class time. You are welcome to discuss anything
after class, or arrange a time by calling 702-267-4146. We
have found that it is best to discuss concerns privately with the
instructor and not in front of the child.
8. Please do not bring your child to class if they do not feel well. If
your child has a health problem or allergy, see that it is entered
on their participant information form. Also, be sure the instructors
are aware of the health issue. If your child should come down
with a communicable illness, please notify us immediately at
9. It is important that you ensure your child’s name is on all
jackets, sweaters, backpacks, hats, and any other belongings.
10. Please do not allow children to bring personal items to school
unless it is a show-and-tell day. On these days children
will have time to share special things with others. Items that
represent weapons (such as toy guns or knives) may not be
brought to show and tell.
11. Due to state health and safety standards, we cannot allow
children to wear sandals, flip flops, skate shoes, shoes with heels
or open-toe/heel shoes. Tennis shoes are strongly recommended.
12. When children are tired after class, they may not be
communicative. Do not push them. When you look at their
pictures and artwork say, “Tell me about this,” and not, “What is
it?” They will tell you more after they’ve had a chance to rest.
13. Be a good listener. What may not seem interesting to you may
be very important to your child.
14. Children should be dressed in clothing that allows them to
play with other classmates, paint and take full advantage of
the program. “Sunday best” and other nice clothing should be
reserved for other occasions.